Projects & Flyer
During the four years of research work, various projects will be carried out with pupils and students. I will inform you about the development of the respective projects here. Additionally you will get information about current project flyers here.
- In August 2019 a poster accompanying the project was published. You can obtain this poster from the Verein Jordsand in Hummerbude 35 on Helgoland or we can send it to you by post on request.
- In August 2019 a brochure about the research project and the gannet in general was published. You can obtain this from the Verein Jordsand in Lobster Bay 35 on Helgoland or we will send you a copy by post on request.
- In June 2019 the first overview flyer of the project was published. You can get it from the Verein Jordsand in the lobster booth 35 on Helgoland or you can have a look at an extract here
- In the course of the first Green Island Conference Germany on Helgoland on 25 and 26 April 2019, an environmental prize for pupils and companies/NGOs was awarded for the first time together with the municipality of Helgoland.
- Cooperation with the student laboratory OPENSEA of the Alfred Wegener Institute for the development of a module on the topic "Plastic waste and seabirds". The pilot phase of the project (first implementation with groups) starts in 2020.